Monday 30 June 2008

Viva Glasto!

Just got back from Glastonbury and I miss it already!! It was a fantastic - the atmosphere was so friendly and the bands were fantastic and the whole experience was just love-r-ly! From what i can remember (it's all a bit of blur) I saw Amy Winehouse, Jay -Z, Kate Nash, Duffy, KT Tunstall, Shakin' Stevens (oh yes!), Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly, Black Kids, The Wombats, Editors, Kings Of Leon, The Gossip, Los Campesinos! and Manu Chao. I was a bit disappointed as I really wanted to see Goldfrapp, but sadly I had to go home on Sunday.

For me, one of the best performances of the festival had to be from Duffy. She is such a talented performer and seems to be a really genuine person, which is a nice bonus. Oh, and did I mention she is gorgeous? Well, she is. Here is a video of her performing 'Mercy' - it's not at Glastonbury but I thought I'd put it in because I like her pink jacket.

No comments: