Friday 6 June 2008

Style Inspiration: Anna Friel



Anna Friel, the beautiful actress from the TV series 'Pushing Daisies' is a true fashion inspiration both on and off-set. I love her floral and lace vintage-style dresses, silk scarves and huge retro sunglasses! My favourite outfit from the show has to be the ruby-red lace dress, and I've been out on a mission to find a similar one ever since. Luckily for me (and my piggy bank) I spotted one practically identical at the vintage fashion fair Frock Me! in Brighton for a mere £20 - a rare find for me as in my experience vintage shopping is never as glamourous and lucrative as it's made out to be. Having said this I highly recommend visiting a vintage fair such as Frock Me! (the next on is on June 22nd) for quality vintage all under one roof. Look out for the sellers 'Frill Seekers' whose dresses all sell for around £20.












No comments: