Sunday 8 June 2008

Bedroom furnishings





My poor bedroom is in much need of a make-over. At the moment it's in a pretty bad state: completely mis-matched (and that's not in a 'cosy chic' way) with one lilac wall, the rest white, and pale pink curtains which seem to have been there since the beginning of time. Therefore I am currently on a mission to find inspiration for my new improved room, and so far have come across these images. I'm aiming for something both french and indian inspired with lots of florals and a colour scheme of pinks, reds and oranges contrasting with white and pale blue. Think 'Amelie' meets 'A Little Princess'. I'd also like to put lots of different sized vases of varying colours around the room, containing lots of flowers to add a bit of nature!






























Cushion: Cath Kidston






Tibetan cupboard





No comments: